eLiSe kAtHeRiNe

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

My apologies

I apologize to all of you who have been eagerly anticipating the start of my amazing blogsite, because it is going to be ridiculously amazing. However, this whole college thing has kind of been taking priority. A week and a half left until finals and I only have to give 2 speeches, write 4 papers, and take an exam! Not too shabby! Finals will probably be a relief which seems a little backward. But, after that, I will succumb to the blogging addiction and you will find out more about me than you will probably want to know. But, until then, I suppose I shall have to keep you waiting with bated breath.

4 Comments:

  • At 1:03 PM, December 01, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Your applogy is accepted :)
    No seriously, way to stay strong in the discipline department! I am halfway through my paper, but in all honesty, I work better that way... A little at time so that I don't overload my brain and it starts to hurt, like Caleb's! I look foward to your ridiculously amazing blogsite.
    G

     
  • At 11:59 PM, December 06, 2005, Blogger cs said…

    I like the look of the blog! Good luck with the finals. I'll be praying for you as well.

     
  • At 6:55 PM, December 19, 2005, Blogger Katelyn Ashley said…

    uhhh...elise, this is serious. your blog needs some serious updating. like, seriously soon.

    seriously yours,

    k dogg

     
  • At 7:02 PM, December 22, 2005, Blogger Jen said…

    Ha, Paul, you are precious! Yeah, your girlfriend is hot if I do say so myself! Elise, I love you!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home